Here at Sharp Communications we're incredibly proud of the thoughtful and beautiful work that our creative department does for clients, but it doesn't hurt when we see them recognized by others as well. This year our creative team earned accolades for three of their projects across a variety of categories in the 2015 Communicator Awards, which are held and judged by the Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts.
Blue Mountain Capital We created a robust Recruitment portal which housed branded video content including compelling personnel videos and visually stunning collateral. Awards
- Award of Distinction (Silver) in Branded Content: Promotional Branding (Branding)
- Award of Distinction (Silver) in Branded Content: Promotional Branding (Interviews)
- Award of Excellence (Gold) in Employee Publication: Benefits (Benefits)
- Award of Distinction (Silver) in Brochure: Campaign (Brochure)
CEO Works Upon developing a very unique positioning for the new company we created a logo which is rooted in the concept of cooperation, trust, and transparency as it directly relates to value creation. Awards
- Award of Excellence (Gold) in Corporate ID: Logo (Logo Design)
- Award of Excellence (Gold) in Corporate ID: Business Cards (Business Cards)
MMHP Roots serve as a metaphor for the core values of MMHP, which are rooted in longevity, consistent growth and the right match, best surmised as the end benefit: Your Best Interest.
- Award of Distinction (Silver) in Corporate ID: Logo (Logo Design)