Bertazzoni leads the industry for distinctive design statements across its portfolio of kitchen appliances. The brand reiterated its industry positioning and thought leadership earlier this year with the launch of its first-ever Kitchen Trend Report--which, based on data and insights from the A&D community, identifies 6 trends that are driving today’s kitchen designs:
- Color Trends: Warmer Palettes, Inviting Ambiance
- Bold, Sleek and Sophisticated: How Black is Creating Impact
- Kitchens that Support Health & Wellness
- Design that’s Better for You and the Planet
- Form Leads...But Function ‘Wows’...with Today’s Integrated Kitchens
- Personalized, Experience-Driven Design is on the Rise
Without new product in the pipeline, Sharp leveraged the report as a “new news” opportunity to engage 18 editors for 1x1 virtual desk sides with Valentina Bertazzoni, Head of Brand and Style. The lineup included Apartment Therapy, Architectural Digest, Azure, Beautiful Kitchens & Baths, Canadian House & Home, Elle Decor, House Beautiful, Interior Design, Kitchen & Bath Business, Kitchen & Bath Design News, Luxe Interiors + Design, Martha Stewart Living, Products for Residential Construction Professionals, Refinery29, Traditional Home, and Veranda.
Beyond the 1x1’s, the report became the catalyst for a pitching blitz, reaching editors across architecture & design, kitchen & bath, home, lifestyle, and more.
The results? Well....in Italian, we’d say “Eccellente!” Here’s a snapshot of some of the standout coverage:
- Hunker: “You’re Going to See These Kitchen Trends Everywhere”
- Domino: “This Cabinet Style Will Be Just as Sought-After as the All-White Kitchen”
- Designers Today: “Bertazzoni Publishes Kitchen Trend Report”
- PRODUCTS: “What’s Trending in European Kitchen Design in 2021?”
- Veranda: “A Discerning Buyer’s Guide to Finding the Perfect Kitchen Range”