Just in time for holiday shopping, there’s a new way to experience the thrill of a treasure hunt.
1stDibs recently launched 1stDibs Auctions, presenting a new way to discover and own the world’s most beautiful things. With the arrival of Auctions, the platform allows guests to place bids on their favorite items—spanning furniture, home decor, art, fine jewelry, watches, handbags and fashion.
To support the launch, Sharp recommended a strategy of teaming up with two creative dynamos: Jonathan Adler and Simon Doonan, who guest curated a collection of their favorite auction finds.
And just like an auction, where urgency is key--media were quick to report on the news. Here’s a few of our favorites:
- ADPro: “Watch Out, Sotheby’s: 1stDibs is Entering the Auctions Realm”
- House Beautiful: “1stDibs Auctions Invites You to Bid on All the Home Goods you Covet”
- Robb Report: ‘1stDibs Just Launched an Auction Platform That Lets You Bid on One-of-a-Kind Design Finds”
- Surface “1stDibs Enters the Auctions Game”
- WWD: “Bidding Wars Continue with 1stdibs Offering Auctions Platform”