Good Catch Plant-Based Seafood announced the launch of its new first-to-market Plant-Based Salmon Burgers. With 30% of seafood consumers purchasing salmon monthly, Good Catch was determined to create an innovative solution for the beloved fish and provide a new flavor profile for an even larger audience to enjoy: from vegans to flexitarians alike.
With such an exciting new announcement to make, the Sharp Think team was tasked to make a splash with this new first-to-market product. The challenge was to generate new news about this announcement, while the product was slowly rolling into retailers nationwide. In preparation of the launch, the Sharp team led the creation of the press release which was released on the newswire in conjunction with the launch, honing in on the first-to-market narrative. For additional support ahead of the launch, the team reached out to editor friendlies with the news under embargo. With the announcement ready to go, Sharp conducted wide outreach to consumer and trade publications across lifestyle, food and business outlets.
The excitement for this new product was widespread, with the team’s efforts resulting in over 71.9M impressions with 27 placements. A few notable placements include:
- One Green Planet “Good Catch Launches First US Made Plant-Based Salmon Burgers”
- Perishable News “Gathered Foods, Makers of Good Catch Plant-Based Seafood, Launch First-to-Market Us-Made Plant-Based Salmon Burgers”
- The Beet “The First Vegan Salmon Fillet Will Be Available Soon: Here Are the Details”
- Trend Hunter “Plant-Based Salmon Burgers : Plant-Based Salmon Burgers”
- Vegconomist “Good Catch Launches First-to-Market Plant-Based Salmon Burgers”