With six clients on site, nine Sharpies in attendance, and more than 40 collective years attending and supporting this major industry event, the Sharp team was truly in our element at Design and Construction Week 2023.
Our teams worked as an extension of our client PR, marketing and events partners as we collectively defined our client's on-site presence, secured speaking opportunities, planned in-booth programming, submitted for (and won!) highly competitive awards, and booked and facilitated more than 200 individual media appointments. Phew!
A few of the client highlights that our teams - and the media - are buzzing about:
- Legrand announced an exclusive partnership with Microban. Switches and outlets are incredibly high-touch elements of the home, and Legrand's stylish adorne collection of designer switches and outlets will now feature this antibacterial protection on their surfaces. The radiant collection will roll out with Microban as an option later this year.
- Danver introduced its expanded Cosmopolitan Collection. The sleek new Buffet table features optional integrated induction cooking capabilities as well as prep space and storage, making it ideal for small spaces where a grill may not be possible, or as a bar or serving station in a larger outdoor entertaining space.
- Bertazzoni introduced Carbonio, a matte graphite finish that provides an unexpected twist to its Professional Series. This sleek new finish entirely wraps the range - leaving no stainless steel surfaces - and pairs with a matching range hood. The iconic knobs of the series are presented in a new titanium finish for a wow-worthy kitchen focal point.
- CertainTeed launched its revamped brand and mission statement with a completely reimagined Builders Show booth experience. The brand's leadership in solutions-based building systems came through loud and clear. Take a look and get inspired.
- Kohler: KBIS marked a momentous milestone for Kohler Co., with the official kick-off of festivities for its 150th anniversary. The 15,000 square-foot booth, which won Best Booth of KBIS, hosted a celebration of its newly-launched Heritage Colors Campaign and the live reveal of two shades -- Spring Green and Peachblow -- which will return from the Kohler archives this summer and be offered in a limited edition collection.