1stDibs, a leading online marketplace for extraordinary design, announced the results of its fifth annual Interior Designer Trends Survey. From color, art and design trends to the most iconic furnishings of all time, over 750 designers weighed in to share what will be popular for 2022. The data featured striking results including nods to the end of the grand millennial trend as well as insights around colors on the rise and what’s going out of style.
Leading up to the launch, the Sharp team led the creation of a press release which went live on the wire corresponding with the launch of the survey. To support the launch, Sharp conducted embargoed outreach to targeted consumer and trade media across home and design industries as well as a wide blitz immediately following the launch.
A few standout placements include:
- Apartment Therapy “You’ll Be Seeing Even More Green In 2022, According to Interior Designers”
- Business of Home “Pinterest bets on video, furniture shoppers ignore inflation, and more”
- Domino “It’s Official: Designers Are Ditching This Once-Classic Color”
- Furniture Today “Greens, warm tones go to top in 1stDibs interior designer survey”
- Hunker “This IG-Friendly Decor Trend Is Fading Out in 2022, According to Designers”
- New York Magazine: Curbed “It Looks Like the Millennial Aesthetic Is Finally, Officially Over”
- The Zoe Report, “This Burgeoning Color Trend Is Primed To Take Over The Design World In 2022”