HGTV stars Erin and Ben Napier, known for their popular show Hometown, have always been huge fans of Sharp client, York Wallcoverings. So when the opportunity came about to design their very own, debut wallpaper collection with York, it was a dream come true!
Leveraging Erin and Ben’s popularity with mass media, Sharp set out with a goal of securing an exclusive on the collection launch with a high-impact consumer publication. The team looked to PEOPLE magazine as a top target, and sure enough, we secured out-of-the-gate coverage of the collection on PEOPLE.com on launch day.
Following the exclusive, the team conducted a wide blitz to mass/consumer, shelter/design, trade and lifestyle media. This resulted in interest from top publications, such as Country Living, Southern Living, Apartment Therapy, and Homes & Gardens – ultimately securing features in all four.
You can shop the gorgeous peel and stick collection yourself HERE!
Here is a snapshot of feature story coverage from launch week.
- PEOPLE (UVM: 64,287,853) "Launches We Love! Erin Napier Unveils Custom Wallpaper Collection, Plus More of the Best New Home Products
- Country Living (UVM: 14,420,769) "See 'Home Town' Star Erin Napier's Gorgeous New Wallpaper Collection with York Wallcoverings"
- Southern Living (UVM: 10,151,374) "Erin Napier’s Peel-And-Stick Wallpaper Collection Is A Beautiful “Homage” To Heirloom Patterns"
- Apartment Therapy (UVM: 9,482,962) "Erin and Ben Napier Just Released Their First Wallpaper Collection"
- Homes & Gardens (UVM: 2,987,343) "Erin Napier's new wallpaper collection is perfect whether you're renting or indecisive – or both – here's why"