It's not every day that we get the chance to step back from our busy day-to-day schedules and congratulate those team members who through their dedication, skills and vision regularly produce outstanding work for both our wonderful clients and indeed the Agency as a whole. But today is one of those days. We're happy to offer a big congratulations to our Creative Team – Bob, Anri, Todd, Christina and Josh – for bringing home five Hermes Awards and three Communicator Awards for recent client work on Sotheby's, NYU Stern and Talmage, LLC.
- The annual international competition is administered by the Association of Marketing and Communications Professionals and recognizes "outstanding work in the concept, writing and design of traditional and emerging media."
- Platinum: Direct Mail collateral developed on behalf of Bell & Co.
- Gold x2: Corporate and Fine Arts Website Design for Sotheby's
- Gold: Logo development for Talmage, LLC.
- Gold: Advertising/Magazine Creative for NYU Stern's TRIUM program
The Communicator Awards:
- The Communicator Awards is the leading international awards program recognizing big ideas in marketing and communications. Founded nearly two decades ago, The Communicator Awards receives over 6,000 entries annually and is both sanctioned and judged by the International Academy of Visual Arts.
- Gold x2: Corporate Communications and Marketing Website for Sharpthink.com
- Silver: Logo for Sotheby's Wine